Tuesday 1 November 2011

Online Data Entry Jobs

Welcome. Nice to meet you through this website. This website is exclusively designed for Indians who wants to earn money through Home based internet jobs by posting Online ads in the Internet.
   You can work from home.
   No target.
   Basic Internet &Typing Knowledge is enough
   You can do at part time.
   You can be flexible during the work.
   Students, Housewife's who wants part time income can join.

What is the Actual Work?
The actual work is Posting our Ad content in various classified websites, Message boards, Web directories, forums etc. We will be providing you all the work details including Ad content and website addresses to post the Ad content. You have to Copy our Ad content and paste it according to the instructions.

Ad Posting is a big business in the Internet. Many large companies want to promote their website in the Internet. One of the best & easiest way to promote their website is by posting their advertisement in the online Classified websites.
They need people to do this posting job. We collect advertisement from those companies and we distribute the jobs to the Ad Posters (Our Members).


Is it Easy to Post the Ad Content?
Yes. These are very simple Copy & Paste jobs. All details about Ad posting jobs are given in the member login area.


How much I can Earn for each Ad Posting?
You can earn Rs.2 for each ad you post. We have many Ad categories to post. Based on the category, the rate may increase.


Is this Work Available Worldwide?
No. This work is available only for Indians. In future, we will recruit peoples from all over the world. You just need basic internet browsing knowledge.


What is the Qualification to Do this Work?
No need Extra qualification. Just basic Internet Browsing knowledge is enough to do this job.

How much Time I need to Work in the Internet ?
There is no hard and fast rules regarding the work. It depends on the number of hours you work. You can work at your convenient timings. But it is good at least you work 2 hour daily to earn a decent income.

When will I get the Payment and what is the Mode of Payment?
You will be paid on or around 7th of every month for the previous month earnings. You will be paid only if your earnings is equal to or more than Rs.4000. If it is less than Rs.4000 for a particular month, then the amount will be added to the next month earnings. We pay you by Check.

How much I can Earn per Month ?
Here is the simple Earning Estimate Chart for a month .


Calculate your Daily/Monthly Income
Enter the Number of Ads you Post Daily : 
X (Rs.2 Per Ad Posting)
Daily Income : 
Rs.
Monthly Income : 
Rs.
 

Is this Ad Posting Job a Geniune Company?
Yes, We are ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company. We pay our members on time,


Check below our Member Earning Cheques
(Click the Image to Enlarge)

cheque3
cheque3


Read below What Our Members Say after Joining our Ad Posting Job.
I was working in MNC company because of heavy work I was not able to spent time with my children. One day I decided to search for home based online Ad posting. While searching I found this website and I joined them by paying Rs.1000 as deposit. They sent my member area details through courier I just logged in there I found my work. I started to work daily for more than 5 hours daily now I am earning more than Rs.10,000/Month. This is more than my salary so now I left my job and now I am able to spent more time with my Kids,
Neha, Chennai

I am clerk in private company and I was recently married and after my marriage my salary was not enough to run my family. So I started searching for some Ad posting for my wife which she can work from home.Then in internet I came across this website I ordered the package for my wife. She too receive the package my paying Rs.1000. To my surprise my wife understood the work very easily and now she is earning more than my salary . Thanks to Ad posting jobs.
- Murali Dharan , Bangalore.

I was studying in 2nd year Engineering. While studying I was planning to work in free time to earn some money so as to satisfy my basic needs. I found this website and I joined them, they was friendly in their approach towards me and they provided me full support till I got the knowledge about the work. To my surprise I started to work within few hours and now I am earning more than 15,000/Month.
- Arun Mumbai

Does it Cost to Join?
Yes. Normally our registration fees is Rs. 2500. For a limited time offer we are offering you for just Rs.999 only !!. This is very little amount as compared to your future earnings. We know the value of your hard earned money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment